Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Tuesdays are usually awesome.DANCE UMBRIDGE DANCE

Heyyyyy pretty ladies,
accurate, since I'm switching my posting day to Tuesday.
    Tuesday has always been my favorite day of the week. Maybe just because it follows Monday and is comparatively bright and sunny compared to the stereotypical Monday. Or maybe it was because Tuesdays meant youth group in high school. Or maybe because I was born on a Tuesday. I'm not really sure.
    Granted, not all Tuesdays are the bomb.com. Today, for example. I was supposed to register for classes for my sophomore year and first semester in the nursing program (eek! Is this really happening?) but something went wrong with restrictions and I was running around and crying (mostly crying) and freaking out and somehow managed to take an anatomy test in the middle of my dilemma. But after several phone conversations with my mom and some choice words said on her part to the Office of Financial Aid, I was finally able to register and got into most of my classes.
    And now, here I sit, listening to music in the crowded cafeteria, relaxing in the wake of so much stress. And what better way to relax then by writing a letter to my three favorite female humans? I can't think of anything I'd rather do at this point. Besides nap. Or go for a run. But y'all definitely take precedence over such activities :)
    I thoroughly enjoyed all of your posts from last week. All of the GIFs are basically what I remember- throwback to 2011 when I saw my first real live GIF on Tumblr. What even was the Interweb before GIFs were invented? I hardly know.
DANCE UMBRIDGE DANCE
WATCH THAT KITTY WATER SKI
SAME MAN SAME
I'm so sorry for those GIFs. I just ate a cupcake and I'm PMS.
    Spring has sprung and I'm finally loving it, coming out of my winter's shell like the beautiful cherry blossom of human meat that I am. Eugene's favorite fun fact is: "Technically, we're a 3-pound sack of electricity piloting a 100-pound sack of meat." So true.
    Back to spring. Yesterday I thought I'd be original and extraordinary and wear a skirt, instead of my usual homeless person garb. But then every other girl in school wore a skirt, and I realized how basic I am. Alas. Such is life.
    I should go to the gym before my nursing friend and I study for biochem. I apologize for the weird GIF usage in this post.
    Mercy, we'll hear from you on Hump Dayyyyyy!
--Laura :)

No comments:

Post a Comment