Thursday, April 16, 2015

It took me like 3 hours to write this post, and honestly it's not really that good.

Oh gross it's Thursday.


Personally I think Thursday is a useless day that should be outlawed.  But now I have to post on it, so I suppose it's not so bad...

Holy crap, do you want to see the greatest music video of all time? Of course you do.


First of all, George Ezra is fantastic. Second of all, Gandalf. Third of all, there actually isn't a third of all because I just died because that video was so perfect.

Moving on, like my ex-boyfriend, Albert who left me for a carrier pigeon named Tina, frickin Tina with her "stable job" and "401K" I mean, what does she have that I don't have? Wings I suppose....I'm sorry. Sometimes I like to create really elaborate, spur of the moment, lies. Please just ignore this paragraph altogether, for my sake and yours.


I'm going to reply to your posts now.

Grace: SO THAT BOOK YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT SOUND SO AMAZING BUT I HAVE SO MANY BOOKS TO READ BUT NO I HAVE TO READ THIS ONE AND JUST


Also Thriftbooks is amazing. Another super great site to buy books on is betterworldbooks.com, because a) they're cheap and b) they give a portion of the proceeds to literacy and library funds.

Laura: I read your post? And I liked it? I think? I'm gonna check? I did like it! Points for Umbridge gif!


You're such a basic white girl! BUT YOU'RE MY BASIC WHITE GIRL AND IF ANYONE TRIES TO PUT YOU DOWN FOR THAT LET ME KNOW AND I WILL TAKE CARE OF IT!


Mercy: You win at life for starting your post in the bathtub.




Also that video you posted was on point.

OKAY SO I HAVE A RANT OKAY. BECAUSE I'M ROSE AND THAT'S WHAT I DO. OKAY SO RECENTLY IT'S COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT LOT'S OF PEOPLE HATE THEMSELVES. AND THAT'S NOT OKAY, OKAY? We're all beautiful in our own way, because that's how God created us. We're weird, complicated, sacks of meat, who probably watch way more reality television than is good for them, and that's beautiful. So why have we created this culture of self hatred? We all have things about ourselves that we wish we could change. I for one always wanted to be thinner, but then I realized that if I'm going to be on an Olympic bobsled team the more weight the faster the sled goes. I don't know, I guess what I'm trying to say is, you 3 are the only people I like on a regular basis, and if anyone ever tries to tell you that you're not good enough, I will personally whoop their butts for you. Okay? Okay.

Now that I've got that cleared up, here's a gif of a teddy bear committing suicide:

This is why I love Supernatural.
Okay I'm done.

GRACE! I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR POST TOMORROW! THIS WHOLE SWITCHING DAYS THING IS REALLY TRIPPY, SO GOOD LUCK!

Gurl please. -Rose?

No comments:

Post a Comment