Wednesday, April 8, 2015

IF YOU ARE EVER HAVING A BAD DAY GOOGLE CHEESY PICK UP LINES AND YOU WILL BE 5EVER HAPPY!

You know that part in the end of the 2nd Princess Diaries during Mia's coronation and there's that part where the Queens blonde assistant lady is like "The eagle has landed for the last time" and it's all emotional and  such? Well gurls, IT'S HUMP DAY FOR THE LAST TIME! (Not, literally. There will be other Wednesdays, I just won't ever write one ever again).


HOLY SNOTSICLES ALL TIME LOW'S NEW ALBUM IS AMAZAYN (OH GOD OH NO TOO SOON WHY? WHAT POSSESSED ME TO DO THAT?) AMAZING! OHMYGOSHIJUSTCAN'T! I know none of you actually care, but there's one song on this Most Perfect Of Albums that made me think of y'all. So take a listen.


I've been procrastinating a lot lately when I'm supposed to be doing school and I've developed this weird habit of drawing tally marks on my arms (like they do in Doctor Who when


they see the Silence). And I realized if I actually saw the Silence I would never know...

SEGWAY

I made a pun
Do you get it?
Do you get it now?

Grace: THAT VLOGBROTHERS BATMAN SONG VIDEO WAS FANTASTIC! IT MADE MY LIFE! I LOVE IT SO FREAKING MUCH! I CANNOT STOP LISTENING TO IT!


Laura: Much inspiration. Lots of words. Good post. Much good.

I googled inspirational gifs and this was what I got.

Mercy: THOSE LES MIS GIFS THOUGH! THIS IS WHAT I FOUND WHEN I LOOKED UP LES MIS GIFS:



OH MY GOD WHAT IS THIS? Also, I miss the days when our fandom was simpler. Why can't we all get along like we used to when Zayn was around?


So yesterday was a day. I was reading about suicide because it was Tuesday, and here are some of the interesting things I found:

  • There was some dude who killed himself by INJECTING PEANUT BUTTER INTO HIS VEINS! HE LITERALLY INJECTED PEANUT BUTTER INTO HIS VEINS! 
  • Monday is the day on which most suicides occur, while Saturday has the least. Which makes sense if you ask Rose.
  • There was this person who jumped off the Golden Gate bridge, who wrote in his suicide note, "I'm going to walk the bridge, and if one person smiles at me I will not jump." (Reason #9,244 why you should be nice to strangers).
  • Back in ancient England, suicide was considered ungodly, so if a person killed themselves, they would drive a steak through their heart and bury them at a crossroad (They didn't screw around in ancient England).
  • Celtic priests believed that if a person killed them self to accompany friend they would live together in the afterlife. 
Disclaimer: I'm not suicidal or anything, I JUST HAVE MORBID FASCINATIONS OKAY? I NEEDED TO SHARE MY FACTS!

How about now?
Here are some cheesy pick up lines: 
  • You should send your selfies to NASA, because you're a star.
  • Can I have a picture of you so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?
  • I'm learning about important dates in history, wanna be one of them?
  • Me without you is like a geek without braces, A shoe without laces, aSentanceWithoutSpaces.
  • Your hands look heavy. Let me hold them for you.
  • I want our love to be like pi: irrational and never ending.
  • If you were a potato, you'd be a sweet one.
  • Is your dad an art thief? Because you're a masterpiece.
  • I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there. So I'm gonna need your name and number for insurance purposes.
I could go on all night but I'm not going to. 

This post was really long, so sorry. 




Grace I'm looking forward to your post tomorrow!

Gurl please. -Rose?

No comments:

Post a Comment