Tuesday, April 7, 2015

a heart full of love

good evening gurls, it's Tuesday 

fun fact: collies used to be my favorite dog

Hey SO I liked all of your posts from last week, they all made me happy- Rosie, I loved all the gifs you used and Gracie, I don't mind that yours what short because it was beautiful nonetheless. Laura, I actually haven't finished reading yours yet, but so far it's really good! (per usual)


so I finally got on the computer to write this blogpost and all I've been doing is scrolling through my One Direction tumblr blog and trying to remember what it was like when Zayn was still around and how stress-free everyone was.

also, I'm trying to watch Les Mis as a write this so I already know this is going to be a short post....

So I just searched "les miserables gif" on tumblr and this is what I find....




             






god I love this website



so as y'all know, Sunday was Easter and it was beautiful and hectic and lovely and so so much food and I loved it.
I'm really glad spring is (basically) here and I'm glad it's getting warmer but I always get weird feelings around spring because I have weird memories linked to it (from like forever ago) and yeah so it's just a good time but also an awkward time because those feelings are weird and like i hate them.

but still, we have to go through spring to get to summer which is what I really want, so spring, I welcome you with open arms.

Also, warm weather always makes me optimistic (more so than usual) and so yep, that's a thing.






Alright well the den has terrible wifi so I should go before this crashes and kills me... Also, Les Mis. 
Rosie, I'll hear from you tomorrow! 

xoxo. 
Mercy


No comments:

Post a Comment