Tuesday, August 26, 2014

M'i Desufnoc.

Good morning (evening) gurls, it's Tuesday...
thank god I'm not posting on a Wednesday again

Okay, straight to the song thingy thing. 

The last song you heard

My top favorite song right now. I've got it on spotify, it's magical. Sorry for the (two) swear words. But we're all big gurls here, aren't we? no pun intended. 


And to reply to your posts- 

Laura- I actually haven't read your post yet... because I wanted to get straight to posting so I could go watch The Lego Movie with my family. Sorry. But I'm sure it was lovely, and I'll read it when I'm finish :) 

Rosie- I liked your post except- Grace's birthday and i DONT LIKE THAT SHE'S 17 KJAHLSKJD

Grace- I agree. Everything is weird. And that's also sort of what I'm gonna talk about in my post today...

I'm confused. (in case you were confused, that's what the title of my post is, but backwards. it's a metaphor you see. sort of. i dont even know)

My life has been terribly confusing as of late. Personal things have been weird and school is starting which is weird and my friends are getting boyfriends and becoming busy people and it's CONFUSING and weird and just like so much as been confusing... 

My relationship with Christ has been rocky and bumpy and hard and emotionally exhausting and CoNfUsInG and just AUGH and it's all so confusing and honestly it's all been making me so upset.



But a few days ago I decided to turn things around and someone who hadn't contacted me in over a week finally texted me and explained everything and it made me so happy and I'm starting school tomorrow and I can't wait to see my friends and I'm more committed to spending time with God and I added the choir songs from THP to my Spotify and I'm starting to feel better, slowly but surely.



BUT ANYWAY I HAVE TO GO CUZ MY COMPUTER PAGE IS ABOUT TO LOG ME OUT ROSIE I CANT WAIT TO READ YOUR THING TOMORROW BYE xoxo MErcy

No comments:

Post a Comment