Wednesday, August 13, 2014

I have to finish this post so I can go to a magical place.

It's hump day?


I guess, it's summer so I can't remember what day it is. I can barely even remember what month it is. Anyway, I am currently writing this post while watching Mean Girls from Cape Cod. As you have probably already guessed, this post is going to be about Cape Cod, but I'm going to reply to your posts first.

Laura: I just want to say no matter how excited I am to be one step closer to having my own room, I will still miss you an awful lot when you're at school. Probably.

Mercy: Honey, you need to pour yourself a big glass of chocolate milk, put on some sweats and watch some Doctor Who. Okay? Okay.

Now onto what I was going to post about.

I awoke this morning after having a dream that I was in Cape Cod. Then in my dream, I realized that I actually in Cape Cod, so I woke myself up. I got dressed, well I put on sweats and a t-shirt, drank some coffee with Annie and Dad, walked around the yard of the house we're staying in, and then Dad, Annie, Ben, and I went to the beach, because it was supposed to rain this afternoon. We went to this cute little beach in Chatham, where we're staying, and walked along the shore picking up shells. Then we came home, ate lunch, and I watched Mean Girls with Laura and John, and now here I am writing a blog post in the basement of my dear aunts house, while rain gently falls from the sky. I love this place. I've always loved this place ever since the first time I came here when I was 6 years old. I love going to the beach every day. I love how everybody gets along when we're here. I love how quiet the house we stay in is. I love reading for hours and hours without being interrupted. I love getting doughnuts from the Chatham bakery. I just love this place.

Well, I'm going to go read my slightly stupid,, yet intriguing  Young Adult fiction book.

Grace, I'm looking forward to your post tomorrow!

Gurl please! -Rose

Wait, I should probably add more gifs or y'all will yell at me.


I love him so much oh my goodness.
Oh Jaquan!


Okay bye for real this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment