Tuesday, August 12, 2014

I'm not doing my song challenge today because I'm lazy.

good evening gurls, it's Tuesday.





I'm in a bit of a foul mood, because I'm mad at.. people.  just some people. or a person. whatever.

me most of the time


BUT! I AM NOT HERE TO BE SAD OR DEPRESSED OR UPSET!! I am here to blog, and talk to my gurls, and I don't want to be sad anymore, so I'm not going to be.


although the Coldplay music isn't helping... but sort of. because I really, really love Coldplay a lot.


ANYwaaayy yeah I've been making myself unhappy recently and it's really starting to bug me, actually... I need to stop it already.

Laura- your post yesterday made me sad because I'm going to miss you a whole freaking lot when you're gone.... you're gonna get busy and become an important college student and have like, a life, and other friends and you're gonna meet *gasps* boys and maybe become *gasps louder* FRIENDS WITH THEM! *covers mouth in surprise.*
Just make sure you ain't showin' them no ankles! Because, you know what they'll become! *whispers* skankles.

p.s- you forgot something...


WHY IS HE SO FREAKING CUTE UAAHAHGHAHGUAKJSH anyway moving on.


okay
So, it's weird. School is almost here. I mean, literally.
I start school in 15 days. 15 DAYS. DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND I JUSTKL ASJDH

I'm actually really excited for Academy to start again because I LOVE IT SO MUCH and yeah but.. I mean, my school is wonderful, but it's high school.

And yeah, as a semi-sheltered homeschooled kid, I don't exactly "fit it" which I find to be ridiculous because I am so cool (*laughs*) but you know how it is.. you have to like, know stuff and be able to do the cool dances and know all the cool words to be consider cool, or something like that..

but since I can't twerk, I don't have a bae, and I don't say 'slaaaayyy' or 'yaaaaaaaaaaaassss' with every sentence, apparently I'm not cool.

I mean, yeah, I have my A W E S O M E  friends who are absolutely super mega foxy awesome hawt, and they don't really care that I'm homeschooled, which is awesome- but still..
my feelings exactly Miley.

Being cool is overrated. That's what I've decided anyway.


OKAY listen to this song before I go, because it's beautiful



Thanks Jonathan, btw, for the recommendation :) {B.o.B is pretty boss tbh}

he is literally such a dork.
Anyway, I love y'all so so much. Rosie, I don't know if you're posting tomorrow because you're in the wonderful land of Cape Cod, but if you do... I can't wait to read it!

xoxo
Mercy


p.s- GRACE AND ABBIE AND I ARE WATCHING THE 50th DOCTOR WHO EPISODE TONIGHT AND I AM SO FREAKIN EXCITED!!
accurately describes my feelings 

No comments:

Post a Comment