Tuesday, July 15, 2014

The most embarrassing confession of my life..

Good morning gurls, it's Tuesday.

UM so I started this post as a draft on my phone last night cuz I, like, really needed to write it and I was in this weird mood, like I was having writing withdrawals, and I was shaking, and I'm pretty sure sure that's what it's like when you're on cocaine, but ANYWAY-
I couldn't use the internet and my phone was the closest thing so I started typing furiously because I HAD TO GET ALL THESE STUPID GIRLY THOUGHTS OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

But first, I remembered something a few days ago... I never did my song-challenge thing last week. So I have to do two today. Not that any of you probably care, but whatever..

SO number 6 was..

A song that reminds you of a best friend..
Well....




7- A song that reminds you of the past summer..
 PFFT easy

Grace, remember when this song and the two Cher Lloyd songs were like the Sisterhood theme songs?? Yep. Last summer was pretty epic.

OKAAYY back to my girly thoughts....

*Warning- contains extreme stupidity and use of the word 'like' 10000000000000 too many times*
*There's also probably a lot of typo's but Mercy was too lazy and overwhelmed to go back and check*
*Proceed with caution*

So like this thing happened after Ed's new album came out...
WELL actually this pretty much started when T. Swizzle's RED album came out, so yeah I guess this has been going on a while, but I guess it just struck me really hard when Ed's album came out... Ya know, leave it to music to go and make you feel all EMOTIONAL EVERYWHERE.  Gosh.

OH WAIT- I loved all your posts last week about THP, they were beautiful, and Laura's post from yesterday was also lovely, and my post is kinda like her's, but more opposite, ah well.
But I've had this in my head for a few weeks and I knew I wanted to post about it today, so it's not like I got this off Laura's post or anything, it just turned out like this. Weird.

Anywaaaayy....
So, like, I've pretty much only been "in love" (take this all with a grain of salt, please, I'm begging you, I wrote this last night at 10:30) with one actual, real-life, breathing, living on earth person like, once.
I mean, I've had plenty of crushes, but THIS PERSON was totally different. I just want to MARRY them.
Like, just thinking about them makes me sooo happy and it's the best feeling ever.
AAANNNDD It's really (really, really,) stupid because I know it's not ACTUALLY true love or anything it's really, just a really, really, REALLY bad obsession and it's really bad because this person does not love Jesus (as far as I know, and I know a lot. AND I've never spoken to them in real life, or seen them... in person...)
AND OKAY I'M BEING COMPLETELY SERIOUS AND THIS IS WHY THIS POST IS RIDICULOUS AND GIRLY AND STUPID BECAUSE IT'S FREAKING EMBARRASSING THAT I AM ACTUALLY LIKE SMITTEN WITH A CELEBRITY OKAY (but I mean, they're real people, too, right?)
aaaannnddd since I'm too young to want an actual REAL relationship with anyone, celebrity crushes are all I have left, and THIS IS WHAT FREAKIN HAPPENS AUGH!!! Curse you, attractive British men....

But like, even if this guy I'm so in love with just met me and fell in love with me (*sobs*) and asked me out I'd be like "Ummmm, wait five years boy I am TOO YOUNG!" like no lie, I'd probably faint before I could say that, but then after I woke up, I'd tell him, and I STILL don't want a relationship at such a young age, so I wouldn't go out with him right away- so it's okay. Don't get worried.

ANYWAY this post isn't supposed to be about my super mega foxy awesome hot crush on a celebrity...
It's supposed to just be about how I am very much in love with love.
Like... I listen to Ed Sheeran songs (e.g- Photograph, Shirtsleeves, Tenerife Sea, Thinking Out Loud..) and I'm like BAWLING all like "I WANT A RELATIONSHIP LIKE THAAATT!" and then I start thinking about how no one is ever going to love me and I'm going to end up as an obese cat lady who never gets a handsome husband who snuggles with her and watches Netflix and makes me homemade mac and cheese because who is actually ever gonna be attracted to me, the overly-emotional girl with messy hair and too much acne on my face and I get really depresses and it's SO STUPID because OBVIOUSLY Jesus has someone for me (or maybe not...) and I shouldn't worry but I always do anyways and it's like I want to grow up too fast so that I can find my future husband and have an amazing relationship, but I am actually terrified of growing up and sooooo basically I'm going to die of indecision and contradictory.

THIS POST IS SO SCATTERED AUGH.

Basically my girly, teenage emotions are getting in the way of me being a strong independent young woman who don't need no man because I am actually becoming one of those girls who thinks they need a boyfriend to survive and NO I don't think I need a boyfriend to survive, but I REALLY WANT A CUTE, ED SHEERAN SONG RELATIONSHIP.

AUGH.

I'm sorry you all had to deal with this hoooottt mess, this is just what I'm currently battling with.... aksjdhkgjashgeouthawkdjfahskjdghawik;dfjashfkgl.
GIRLY EMOTIONS SUCK.

Here listen to this song I'm obsessed with by this singer I'm obsessed with...

Sam Smith. I am in love with his voice.

Rosie, my sunshine, I can't wait to read your beautifully sassy post tomorrow.

DFTBA everyone, don't be a whiny girl like me.
xoxo
Mercy the emotional hott mess of a gurl.

P.s- ThecelebrityisHarryStylesoops

\


p.p.s- I don't know why I actually thought posting this was a good idea I am such an idiot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment