Wednesday, July 16, 2014

I wrote this when I was tired and kind of high on coffee I had 5 hours ago. It's not my fault I swear.

It's hump day!

Actually, it's Tuesday, because it's VBS week and I figured I had better post after the amazing nap I just took because I actually feel like, rested so I can write a post that actually makes like, sense.

Can I just say, all the posts written by you ladies last week were quite fantastical, and I am proud to be part of a group of such amazing writers, and more importantly, amazing sisters in Christ.

Also, Laura's post on Monday was, as always, wonderful and thought provoking. And, can I just say Laurabeth, sometimes I feel as though you write like Jane Austen. You're snarky and beautiful style is similar to dear old Jane's.  Sometimes I also feel like I write like an unclassy crappy Dickens. I just use a bunch of words and say a bunch of unnecessary things in order to support my family.

Mercy, sometimes I believe we truly are twins and we were just switched at birth. You just feel the things I feel but you actually express them.

So I just started reading As You Like It, and can I just say, I really do like it. No pun intended. Well, actually the pun was kind of intended, but that's the way it usually is when people use that phrase. It's literally almost as overly used as literally. Like I literally mean that literally.

As I said before, it's VBS week. I'm helping out with the 1st grade, and all of the kids in my class are adorable and really well behaved and I'm going to adopt all of them because they're just awesome. I also have all of the songs stuck in my head.

Did it really happen?
Tell me 
Can it be?
Did it really happen?

It's so bad.

I hate it.

But I love it.

But I hate it.

But I can't make up my mind.


Agency D3
Discover, decide, defend
Agency D3

I finished Pride and Prejudice.

I just ate an egg role.

This post sucked. It also doesn't have any gifs. Blame it on my insane lack of sleep. Grace, I'm so excited for your Thorsday post tomorrow! I'm sure it will be only half as beautiful as your face though.

Gurl please. -Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment