Wednesday, July 30, 2014

I logged out of tumblr to write this post, y'all should be impressed.

It's hump day!

Because it's Wednesday...did anyone get that reference?
No okay, moving along.
(Rose is going  to yell at Mercy, so get ready.)

Mercy, if you don't stop complaining about your posts, we will kick you out of the Foursome. You're posts are wonderful and we all love them, so just stop. Okay?

I'm going to reply to your posts now.

Grace: Your post was wonderful. It voiced all of the feelings I've been having lately, like that man voices Miss Piggy....I'm going to stop now....

Laura: I am not a porcupine. Have you ever seen those beasts run? I am clearly not a porcupine. You're post was great all the same. It made me think about being an adult which made me pray that I get raptured before that terrible event occurs.

Mercy: I loved your post! It was great reading about all the things that are going on in your life. It kind of made me feel like I was your stalker, which I would be if I lived closer to you.....I need stop.

Now on to other things.

I just finished the 4th season of Doctor Who this Friday because Laura wasn't home and mom was in Indiana and I had to and I hated it but I kind of loved it but it was really awful and I love Matt Smith already but I miss David Tennant and and and


Point being I've been a slight emotional wreck since that blasted day. Then on Sunday I finished The Great Gatsby which was pretty great, but as my emotions were already compromised I didn't actually find it sad, which makes almost no sense, but whatever. (Although I probably didn't find it sad because most
of the characters were really awful). My point is, I have been finishing things lately, which has made me think about how the Summer is almost over. Soon enough Laura will be at school, and Mary-Kate will be a real person, and John and I will be spending way to much time together. I've never liked endings ever since I was a little girl, endings are rarely happy and usually mean change. And lets just say that change and I aren't very well acquainted. I mean, my life changes obviously, but I generally go kicking and screaming, occasionally literally. I just wish I could go back to being 5 years old again. Back in the day of naps and apple juice and happiness. I mean, it's great that I can stay up late and drink coffee and all that jazz, but still. I just wish life could stay in a never ending circle of the same 5 events over and over and over. It would probably get boring and I would hate it and complain about it, but I always complain so nothing would be new. To paraphrase F. Scott Fitzgerald, so we would beat on boats against the currents borne back ceaselessly to the past.




I have/should bounce.

Grace, I'm looking forward to your post tomorrow! I'm sure it will be practically perfect in every way.

Gurl please. -Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment