Wednesday, April 1, 2015

I really wanted to write an awesome post, but then I didn't.

It's hump day!



EVERY WEDNESDAY I GO ON BLOGGER AND EVERY WEDNESDAY I TAG MERCY'S POST. I AM NOT BITTER.

Moving on. I can't write an awesome post today, because my brain feels like soup, so I'm going to fill thi post with cool gifs.



Well ladies, what's shaking? How are you? How's the wife? How are the kids? Good, good. Fine, fine. I'm going to reply to your posts now.

Grace: Your post was about...pizza? I don't really remember but I liked it. I liked it like I like over using the word like (which is like, a lot).


Laura:

Mercy: I liked your post even though it reminded me of my pain. Frickin Zayn.


Okay I'm done with that. Moving on.


We're all good Christian girls here, so we all know what this weekend is. Easter has always been one of my favorite holidays. Because the food is really good. More importantly, it is the celebration of the death of Christ.


I'm kidding of course. Jesus' death is definitely the most important thing that ever happened ever. So happy Easter girls!


This post was kind of short and awful, so sorry. I couldn't find any inspiration.


Grace, I'm looking forward to your post tomorrow!


Gurl please. -Rose?

No comments:

Post a Comment