Wednesday, August 20, 2014

what just happened

Good morning gurls. it's.... Hump day?



this feels weird... posting on a Wednesday. Like wearing your socks backwards... that's the amount of weirdness I'm feeling right now.

OH ROSE! ROSIE ROSIE ROSIE! Well- Laura and Grace too, but I know Rosie will care most about it-

IT'S MISHA COLLINS BIRTHDAY TODAY!!



How a 40 year-old man can be so cute is beyond me. But he is the cutest.


Anyway. To reply to your posts-

Grace, you forgot to title your post, which bugged me... but other than that I thought it was splendid, but made me want to cry because school is indeed almost here, which I don't like one bit.

Rosie- I WANT TO BE IN CAPE COD RIGHT NOOOOOWWWWW

Laura- I don't even know what happened with your post because.. you posted on Sunday and it got me all confuzzled. But either way it was a perfect post. As all your posts are.


So I liked missed my song challenge thing last week (aka i was too lazy) so I'll just do two today and you don't have to feel inclined to listen to the songs, not that you probably did before, but yanno.

Okay so last weeks was

10- a song by your favorite band

you expect me to choose?



11- a song on the soundtrack of your favorite movie

lets be real

dancing to this at my wedding, btw.


okay okay so GUESS WHO'S BIRTHDAY IT IS TOMORROW?! 

Grace's

she's going to be the

dancing

queen

young

and sweet

only

seventeen


OH MY GOSH I JUST LOOKED UP DANCING QUEEN GIF AND THIS IS WHAT CAME UP

I AM CHOKING

CAN'T. BREATHE


okay MOVING ON

GRACIE IS GROWING UP AND I DON'T LIKE IT BECAUSE SHE IS GOING TO BECOME AN OLD LADY AND BE LIKE DRIVING AND HAVE A JOB AND STUFF AND I JUST WANT TO CRY WHEN I THINK ABOUT IT BECAUSE I DONT WANT HER TO GROW UP AND LEAVE ME AND EVEN IF SHE'S TAKING A GAP YEAR I STILL DON'T LIKE IT AND I MIGHT THROW A HISSY FIT BEFORE SHE LEAVES BUT SHE WONT LEAVE BECAUSE I WONT LET HER


okay my page is going to log me off and I'm upset now so I have to go..


this is why I don't post on Wednesdays...

Rosie...? I guess I'll hear from you tomorrow??

weird.

xoxo
Mercy

No comments:

Post a Comment