Thursday, August 21, 2014

I haven't had coffee in 2 days, and I got up far to early this morning so this post probably makes me sound like the 9th Doctor on crack.

It's Thorsday I guess...


That feels weird to write. Thanks Mercy. Now I'm disconcerted. Anyway, today is a very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very big day. Not only is it Grace's 17th birthday, it also happens to be the day that Laura moved into school and left us forever. But first, can we just mention that Mercy escaped punishment? I mean, I'm all for having mercy on people (I wish the pun was intended but it was actually an accident), but come on. We have to punish someone sometime. We've had this blog for almost a year and no one has gotten punished. But whatever, I'm going to reply to your posts now.

GRACE! Your post from last Thorsday was fantastically fantastical and you deserve a golden star. I am exceedingly happy to hear that you had a magnificent summer and I hope you can decide what you senior project is swiftly and painlessly and that you inform me of your choice promptly after you do so. Also you're not going into your senior year I will not allow it.

Laura: Your post was good but confusing, like shushi. Also I very much appreciated the Abraham Lincoln gif you used in the end of your suhshi-post.

Shirleydakotamarcymercyege: THAT FREAKING SNAPE DANCING QUEEN GIF WAS TERRIFYING!
This was clearly spawned from some very
creepy fan fiction.
I JUST NOPE NO DEFINITELY NOT. Other than that, you past was great. I completely agree that Grace is not allowed to grow up. In the majestic land of Rosetopia, she shall forever be ingrained in my mind as 13.

Anyway, on to the discussion of this aforementioned big day.

First of all, Grace happy freaking birthday!


 I've known you for my entire life, and I still cannot, nay will not, no, shall not believe that you're 17! I mean, when Harry Potter was 17 he killed the most evil nose-less villian that ever lived! If he can do that, think of all the things you can accomplish. I mean, you can't kill Voldemort because dear Harry already did that, but there's other things you do. You can write a best selling novel or end world hunger or I don't know actually finish War and Peace! All of those things might be shooting a little high but whatever, my point is if Harry Potter can save the world you can to. Okay? Okay. You are a year older and therefore a year better. You're like aged cheese the older you get the better you taste to those weird people that like old gross cheese...that was a really bad analogy so let's just forget that I said that. My point is, you're bursting with potential so you should harvest it like a grape farmer harvests grapes....okay I need to quit the analogy's  because this is not working. Grace, you are amazingly amazing and I am happy to live on a planet that you have graced (no pun intended) with 17 years of life.



Secondly Laura, you are now officially a college student. How does it feel? Thoughts? Questions? Comments? Good good. So after mom came home from dropping you off, she told me that your roommate is exactly like me....take that as you may. It's weird that I told you that over the internet and not in real life. Well, I hope you have an amazing experience in your next 4 years at SHU, and that you learn lots of things and that you don't forget us. I'm praying for you! Good luck!



Well I must bounce. GRACE I'm looking forward to your post tomorrow and happy birthday again!

Gurl please -Rosie

I freaking love Strax.

No comments:

Post a Comment