Thursday, August 28, 2014

In which I hit the enter button a bunch of times to make this post seem longer

Good morning girls and happy Thursday!

I'm so proud that 1/2 of us managed our first week of school and no one missed their posting days. It's a lovely thing. 

What I'm not proud of is the fact that this will probably be the shortest blog post this website has seen.

Why?

Because I spent the whole afternoon at Barnes and Noble looking for books and then not actually buying anything and then when I got home, instead of blogging, I went online and I've been looking at books for an hour.


And now it's time for dinner.

I'm such a winner today.

But I don't feel too bad because we get to see each other on Monday!!

Except for Mercy

She is leaving us for different friends.

Lame.

So yeah, I have to go.

Bye.

PS- because we are seeing each other on Monday, Laura will not be posting.

The end. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ mua vòng tay pandora từ dịch vụ order hàng mỹ hay nhận mua nước hoa pháp từ website nổi tiếng hàng đầu nước Mỹ mua hàng ebay ship về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete