Friday, March 25, 2016

So I guess posting on the blog isn't a thing anymore.

Hi.

I'm in a terrible mood right now. I really shouldn't be posting because I might write something regrettable. Guess we're just gonna have to wait and see right. At least I am taking some time to post though unlike others.

------------------------------------------------

I have less to say than I thought. It's as if the words have left my mind and soul. I see this continually everyday when I fail to journal in the evenings, or i don't take notes at church despite bringing pen and paper. Even texting people sometimes is too great of an act and I desperately state at my phone waiting for them to start a conversation but then being unable to continue once they do. The fact that I've thought about this blog post everyday this week and am finally getting around to it on Saturday evening. Good job Grace. Round of applause. 
I kind of hate it. I haven't written anything for fun in a long time and I miss it. 

------------------------------------------------

The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is fabulous. Laura and Rose were so right. We need to watch it together next time we see each other. Speaking of which, I can't even remember the last time I spent time with you girls. It must have been awhile ago but it could've been recently and I just can't remember, that tends to happen a lot. 

------------------------------------------------

The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo. It's what I'm reading right now and it's weird. Good but weird. It seems very Japanese to me which might be an offensive statement to some. Sorry. But it's the truth. Anyway. I'm trying to better my life and my bedroom has come to the point of making me anxious so I figured maybe I need to figure something out and make sown changes. We'll see how that works.

------------------------------------------------

Okay. The bed calls to me and sleep beckons. 
Goodnight 
<3 Grace 

No comments:

Post a Comment