Saturday, February 13, 2016

what

good evening Grace, it's satuarday.

yes, saturday at 10:46pm. i am THAT lazy.

it's Galentines day!





Grace I have a bunch of Valentines for you bc you deserve them. these are so great, get ready 











i know Nicholas is your one and only true bae so i obviously had to pick out a few special ones ;)



okay i dont know what to blog about so I'm gonna talk about my subtle self-loathing bc why not :)

do you ever just get tired of yourself? like sometimes im just like why mercy why are you so annoying i mean how do you even have friends??? like actually? i guess it makes sense that like 99% of my friends are from the internet bc they dont know me irl so they dont know how actually annoying i am.

I just dont know anymore?? like im not sad anymore or lonely or upset i just dont feel anything? ever? like idk i show so many signs of depression (and anxiety) and i never really thought about it till recently and i feel like i should do something about it but my mom doesn't take me seriously when i try to talk about it so i just sort of leave it alone?? anyway that's neither here nor there.

i just watch friends and eat ice cream and forget about feelings.

okay its literally 12:30 and ive gotten nowhere i need to go right now immediately.

goodnight i love you guys so much

rosie ill hear from you next (this) week??

xoxo,
Mercy

No comments:

Post a Comment