Thursday, December 10, 2015

Why did Adele cross the road? To say helllllllooooooooooooooo from the oooouuuttttttssssiiiddddddeeeeeee, That's a crap joke. Sorry.

Okay so it's Thursday.


That round story though. It was weird and trippy and like clearly not our best work. I think it's a perfect representation of how I feel these days. No one's ever home anymore and I can't seem to convince myself to go to bed at a reasonable hour and I've been reading a lot of Kurt Vonnegut and let me tell you, that's some weird shit and I've been watching an unreasonable amount of New Girl and it feels like I woke up this morning and I only have a couple semesters left of high school and before I know it everything I've ever known is going to be over and we have a new youth pastor and there's this house that we've past for years on the way to church and it used to be orange and now it's purple and I don't know I'm being really silly and stupid and unreasonable and self centered but it feels like my entire life has decided to change, but like did I say you could that? No sir, I did not. I don't know. I don't like change. I never have.
I've never been a person to live in the present.
I'm in a constant state of looking back. And I know that's a really bad habit. Take Lot's wife, for example, she looked back and got turned into a pillar of salt and that sucks.
I don't know. I just feel like I've grown up a lot in the last couple of months and that scares me because I didn't really want to do that it just kind of happened.
I feel like it was only yesterday that I was in the 7th grade and couldn't go 20 seconds without talking about Harry Potter and I was engaged to an imaginary morbidly obese man named Jaquan Fudge'icle (may he rest in pieces) and we were the Fearsome Foursome, and like, we still are. You guys are my best friends and you always will be but it's just different now, you know?
It's just crazy to me that a year from now I'll be applying to colleges.That is unless I get a really crappy SAT score. And don't say I'll do fine Laura. That's what people who got good SAT scores always say. And do you know what people who get crappy SAT scores say? "Would you like fries with that?"
Anyway, that's enough of my melodramatic nonsense.
Sorry I didn't post last week. I suck.
So that's what's up with me.
Holy crap, so i'm listening to Melanie Martinez and Troye Sivan right now and I literally cannot even. They're both actual perfection. Also, thank you Mercy for always introducing my to wonderful music and making my life just generally better.
I can't wait to see you guys at the end of the month! We can chill in are pajama's and watch Netflix. Like, Netflix and chill, but not Netflix and chill, you know what I'm saying?
That's a;; I've gt for you.
Sorry I'm a self centered bag of ketchup urine. I suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment