Saturday, December 5, 2015

hey

Hey gurls. Sorry I didn't post yesterday. Since Rosie didn't post on Friday, I figured it probably wasn't a huge huge deal. Also I had a babysitting job and I was tired way too early and went to bed as soon as I got home. But I'm taking some time while Simeon plays Wii with Ethan to write to you girls. Because I love y'all. I'm also using Internet Explorer because Chrome isn't working so that's the level of dedication I have for you.

Mercy, I'm also happy the round story is over. Let's just say it wasn't our finest moment. But we tried. And that's the point of NaNoWriMo and NaShoStoWriMo.
Speaking of NaNoWriMo, I would just like to say that I won. I actually passed 50,000 by about 500 words. Not bragging or anything. Okay maybe just a little bit. asdfghjkl; I still can't get over it. I had some people read the first chapter (some biased people but who cars about that. Not me.) and they both said it was good. So even though I hate it with a passion, I still feel really awesome about it.
November was a terrible month but whatever. #noregrets

I hope your months of November were better than mine. But, who cares about November anymore? Certainly not me. Because now it's December and clearly the superior month. With all the lights, Christmas music, cold weather (which I actually hate) and gift buying secrets, one can't help but feel excited. I really like planning on buying people gifts and then finding them the exact thing I know they'll love, although shopping for the boy is a little more stressful than anything I've ever done before.

Anyway, we're going to see Krampus tonight, I'm a little bit excited and a lot bit terrified but Ben Wyatt. So enough said.




He's my actual bae.
 
 
Okay, well sorry it's short. I've got a movie to go see. Also, who needs anything else but that face right up there?

Okay goodbye. You know I've kind of gotten to the point of not expecting any posts from any of you and you girls should feel the same way about me.
<3 Grace


No comments:

Post a Comment