Wednesday, December 2, 2015

WOW

good evening gurls, it's Wednesday,

a summary of my week:

[emotionally exhausted, in need of junk food 2417]
First of all, I loved the end of the round story. my favorite part was that it ended.






anYWAY this week has been real iffy for me.. idk. monday was awful, tuesday was really great, then today was on and off from being awful to being okay. I'm hoping tomorrow will be easy and then friday I can relax and then Saturday I'm working (!!!!) and possibly seeing Krampus with Ethan and Grace and *gags on eggnog* Sinnamon. 

looks so fun, ah hah hah hah. 

But yeah, i've just been sad about everything recently and it's probably that winter depression that some people tend to get and i hate it, cuz it's christmas and i want to be happy but i mean i cant do much about it... but yeah, i'm trying to be positive and i've been listening to lots of christmas music and drinking so much... well, tea, actually.... but anyway, i've worn my red onesie like every night with my knee socks and stuff because it keeps my feet warm and i just feel very festive in it.. i can't wait for christmas. 

i'm not asking for much this year because finances are tight, but if you girls are looking to buy me anything..... 

http://1950collective.com/collections/one-direction literally anything off this website will make me happy, but a few of my favorites are... 
or the 1-800HARRY


this but in black



OKAY SO I KNOW THEY'RE A LIL PRICEY AND OBVIOUSLY YOU'D JUST CHOOSE ONE BUT I WAS JUST GIVING YOU OPTIONS (also my birthday is February 17th in case you forgot) 


But yes ummmm I think we already have Laura's present (ahahahha yes we do) and I'm almost positive we have an idea/something picked out for Rosie but we still have to buy it... we need to get together soon, we probably will, for my mom's birthday but yeah i miss your stupid faces. 

I'm auditoning for another show that's happening next semester, in like two weeks! I probably wont get in because its an all female cast and only has like 10 or less parts?? So seniors will get put in before juniors anyway, plus I'm not even the best junior, but I'm excited to audition anyway. 


anyway, yup, that's just a quick update... i guess... 

idk how are y'all doing?? I hope it snows soon, TBHHHHH cuz I'm sick of all this rain <.< 

anyway OH GRACE LIKE WON NANOWRIMO so that's cool im sure she'll talk more about that (ifsheeverdecidedstopost)  AHEEEMMM but anyway I should go cuz it's 9:30 and it shouldn't have taken me this long to read/write this post........ 

okay bye! 

rosie, i'll hear from you tomorrow??

xoxo,
mercy

No comments:

Post a Comment