Friday, October 16, 2015

I'm a lazy blogger today.

Today is cold. My fingers are feeling that "we don't want to type right now." if you know what I mean. I really adore autumn (as I've said multiple times before) but I really hate the cold and I'm really upset that winter is hastily approaching. Whatever. Can't do anything to stop it.

So right now, I'm snuggled with Lydia and Ethan and we're home just the tree of us and we're watching Narnia: Prince Caspian. It's fun. We're fun people. We're all so busy these days that we don't spend a ton of time together, and when we do, someone is usually crying over some sort of homework. Or someone else is half asleep from working 30+ hours that week. It's crazy. I've decided that the word 'crazy' is the new word that describes my life. We've moved from 'dysfunctional' to 'crazy' and I'm not sure how I feel about this change. Whatever. Can't do anything to stop it.

So today, instead of trying to come up with my own topic of discussion, I'm just gonna borrow previous points from this week and talk about Andy and Taylor.

Taylor Swift is actually a musical beauty. Her music is magical in the way that so many people can relate to it in so many different ways. Her music is brilliant in the way that Ryan Adams can do a full album cover and make it into something new. Her music is so much fun in the way that one can listen to a song and cry, and then have a dance party to the next track on the album. Maybe I haven't loved all the musical decisions she's made over the years and I definitely think '1989' was a disappointment after 'Red', but whatever. Can't do anything to stop her. She's so funny and real and I want to go to one of her concerts.

And then there's Andy Dwyer. He is bae. Always. The end.



Andy and April are my OTP. If you haven't watched Parks and Recreation yet, please go do it now. Thank you very much. And you're welcome

Anyway. This is long enough right? Don't need to elaborate on this perfection any longer.
<3 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment