Thursday, October 15, 2015

I woke up at 2 in the morning for a side hug.

Well it's Thursday.
Titus Andromidon is my spirit animal

I slept until noon thirty today because I got up at 2 in the morning to drop John off at JFK where he gave me a side hug. A female-parent-freaking side hug. I am 525,600 levels of pissed.

I'm going to reply to your posts.

Grace:
This is what your post made me think of.


I miss Ten now.

Laura:
This song is so stuck in my head.

Mercy:

Andy Dwyer is life.
You and me both Andrew.

Okay guilty pleasure confession time, I'm listening to Taylor Swift. Specifically Red. The album. Not the song. Actually the song right now. But also the whole album. I know I'm really late to this party, but this album is freaking good. I've spent the last 3 years hating Taylor Swift and talking crap her music, but she's actually really talented.

Her lyrics are so great. THEY KILL ME ASDFGHJKL;'

And she's also really pretty.


And a feminist and I love it.


And I really respect her.


I want to hate her.


But I can't.


There I said it.

I've also been listening to a lot of Halsey and Troye Sivan and Paul Simon lately. I've been listening to a lot of music. Here's some of my favorite songs.






Alright, now I need to bounce because I need to sleep. Also, I almost forgot to post...oops.

Grace, we'll hear from you tomorrow!

Gurl please, -Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment