Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Andy Dwyer

good evening gurls, it's Wednesday

my week


Hannah just got home and I'm ignoring her cuz I need to write this post but I don't know what to post about....


ROSIE I'm literally obsessed with everything Superfruit does, and they just came out with hip hop goes broad 2.0 IT'S SO GOOD I CRY





one of my favorite covers by then because nicki and bey ok enough said





um i don't really have anything to update you all on because I'm still sick, got my period this morning, and one direction is still the #1 thing on my mind most of the time (such a gr8 life i lead, i know) so really my life is the exact same since i last posted except now i'm bleeding from my vagina. 

i have rehearsal tomorrow and friday and then i work on saturday and i'm just like why what am i doing with my life, i do the same stuff over and over and i feel trapped. granted, i do enjoy being in the show i'm in, i'm just so exhausted and i feel dead and tired and engery-less. 

Selena Gomez's new album is so good and I'm only 30 seconds into the first song. goodbye.

OHHHHH and one direction is dropping their single on friday!!! GOODBYE!!!!!!!







 Chris Pratt's character the #1 reason I watch Park's and Rec tbh


so what are you guys all planning on doing for halloween? i'm hopefully going to my friend Meredith's house and i'm dressing up as Miranda (Sings) and we're gonna watch sacry/halloween movies and I'M SO PUMPED but yeah... what about you all??

Anyway, I really should go cuz I don't know what else to say so goodbye.... i leave you with this amazing tom hanks reaction gif from one of my favorite movies 




Rosie, I'll hear from you tomorrow???

xoxo,
mErcy 
(^^summary of how my life is going)

No comments:

Post a Comment