Tuesday, October 13, 2015

In Which Every Member Of The Foursome Is In A Relationship? Also, Laura Loves Alliteration

Good afternoon, ladies.
This is me currently- happy because life is great, sad because I have midterms to study for.
    I definitely copied Rose by using an Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt GIF, but I certainly don't regret it. I miss that show and will have to binge watch it as soon as I have free time again, which according my schedule should be in about two years and seven months.
Ayyyy someone kill me now please!
    It's impossible to describe how totally excited I am to be pursuing the career of my dreams while being in a constant state of dread over every test, clinical, and skills check off on my agenda. Only by the grace of God am I able to keep my head above water while juggling nursing school and a marginal social life.
    I love wearing my scrubs around campus and getting stopped by freshmen nursing majors, who nervously barrage me with questions about what professor to take for biochem and how much poop you see in an actual hospital (the answers to both of those questions: Fleming and a lot). I love being challenged personally and professionally by the nursing faculty and slowly but surely gaining confidence in my chosen career path. I love knowing that even though I am crazy busy and always studying, three years from now I will have my bachelors degree and be working in the field of my dreams, helping to heal other people physically, emotionally and spiritually.
    Anyhow, that's my spiel. I wanted to make note in this post that every member of The Foursome has a significant other? Grace has her male friend, I have mine (yeah, it's Facebook official) and Mercy and Rose are married to each other? Remember when we were all young single Pringles with crushes on Hunter Hayes and various Harry Potter actors? Look where life has taken us in such a short span of time. Wow. Just...Wow. -_-
    I thoroughly enjoyed all of your posts from last week. I would respond to them, but I am entirely too exhausted and need to get up for an 8AM lab tomorrow.
    Also, baby brother John is leaving for his flight to California in the middle of the night and I might not be okay with that.
    I need to sleep. Sorry for the sad excuse for a post that this dwindled down to. I love you all- Mercy, I can't wait to hear from you tomorrow.
--Laura :)

No comments:

Post a Comment