Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Coffee&Jesus.

Happy Tuesday, people of earth!
It's my favorite time of year and even though I have been doing nothing but climbing over mountains of homework lately, I have been in such a good mood. Thank you hormones for being stable for once. :)

THE BEST
Rosie and I need to watch Hocus Pocus soon. I also took the Halloweentown movies out from the library on a nostalgic whim yesterday, and I think Lauren and I are going trick-or-treating on Halloween. I am 12 and I regret nothing.
I'm taking my driver's license test tomorrow morning and I just want to get it over with. Part of me is afraid I'll fail, part of me is hoping that the instructor will take pity on me in my bright red student nurse scrubs and pass me, even if I can't parallel park.
POSTING FALL GIFS TO AVOID MY PROBLEMS WOO
I got to school two hours before class this morning and got my period 15 minutes later. Go me.
#tooblessedtobestressed
I'm going to reply to all of your posts now.
Mercy: Andy Dwyer is love. Andy Dwyer is life. Keep calm and carry on chica.
Same
Rose: Titus Andromidon is love. Titus Andromidon is life. I can't wait until the stars (and our schedules) align so we can introduce Kiefer to Hokie Pokie.
fabulous.
Grace: Taylor Swift is love. Taylor Swift is life. Maybe, if I pass my test tomorrow, I'll drive up and visit you at work. Because I miss your perfect face like hell.
my spirit animal.
Every day, I'm on the go. I have classes and driving lessons and hours spent in the library and choir practice and lunch dates with friends and phone conversations with my male suitor before we go to sleep. But I start off every morning with a hot cup of coffee and my Bible. And I get to pause and prayerfully consider my actions for the day before me. And it's lovely. And I'm so thankful that I live in a country where I'm free to love Jesus and radically surrender my soul to Him.
That's all for today, folks. Mercy, we'll hear from you tomorrow.
--Laura :)

No comments:

Post a Comment