Wednesday, October 21, 2015

home

good evening gurls

i think it is at least
um so i'm not gonna lie i havent read any of your posts yet cuz ive had rehearsal all this week and i don't have the blogger app on my phone and Grace really just wants me to write this post and not waste anymore time to read your posts so yup


i've had such a long week yet at the same time i surprised that's almost thursday like tomorrow should be pretty easy/not stressful and then Friday i get to relax and then Saturday I have work and thats eh but Sunday's are my favorite and then one more week of school before HALLOWEEN and hopefully that'll be fun and i wont get possessed or anything and then NOVEMBER MY FAVORITE MONTH although October is my second favorite month and I'm gonna miss all the amazing orange we have right now, but yeah then we get cool, cold, grey, november, my favorite and then can you believe it, Thanksgiving??? Like how??? I'm so excited??? and then after Thanksgiving, I get to start blaring the christmas music and we get to decorate the house and i get to go Christmas shopping and AUUGHHGH I'M SO EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS Y'ALL ITS THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN AND I CAN'T WAIT, LITERALLY HALLOWEEN-CHRISTMAS IS THE BEST TIME OF THE YEAR. 

wowowowow i'm getting so excited just talking about it. wowowowowow. much wow. so much excite. 

Grace, I swear, your laptop has the most confusing mouse-pad thingy ever. 

um so one direction, the spawn of satan, dropped THIS FREAKING SONG ON SPOTIFY LAST NIGHT AT 2AM 


like literally who, who, WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE they didnt even promo it or anything, they just released this little EP with songs that didnt make the album (this song) and remixes of Perfect and Drag Me Down and acoustic versions and tO BE HONEST its hurting me and my grades and my sleeping schedule and i really need to stop stanning this band, theyre ruining. 

and its available to buy on iTunes but not in the US yet, I think it's coming out at 12am in US and I'm so scared and nervous and I just want it on my phone so i can listen to Harry's falsettos for eternity. 

um anyway rosie and laura, you guys ARE coming up to see me in Much Ado About Nothing, correct? 

ok so imma spoil some stuff for you- it's set in a high school in the 80's and Don John is played by a girl so he's now Dona Joan and oh my god augh, Benedick is played by this Musical theatre kid who i ADORE but i mean i don't think he makes the greatest benedick i mean he's good im just scared that y'all arent gonna like it because it's not KENNETH BRANAGH'S version and I mean i still think it's hilarious and funny and the way Kim is directing it is just marvelous and i love it but im afraid y'all arent gonna like it. oh, also Leanoto and Antonio are both girls so they're not Lenota and Antonia but that's not as big of a deal as DONA JOAN but yeah even though i have a tiny role i still manage to come into quiet a few scenes and my two "scenes" are actually pretty funny. especially my first one. 


GAAHH anyway i need to sleep so i'm tired and i have another long day tomorrow so goodbye. i actually managed to write a decent post for once even if i'm too lazy to use proper punctuation but whatever.

Rosie, i'll hear from you tomorrow??

xoxo,
Mercy

No comments:

Post a Comment