Wednesday, October 28, 2015

i forgot to title this

good evening gurls, it's Wednesday

so i've kind of been in a slum of post-concert depression and i've just been watching video's from my concert and now i'm very sad.

i don't know what to post about and i haven't read any of your posts from this week and I only have 12 minutes left on my computer time so lets speed this up.

i had a really good day today. i saw a show with my department and it was such a good show, i loved it, and then i found out i won this giveaway thing so i'm getting a new phone case and then i also found out this thing about school idk it's complicated but yup it just made me really happy and i've been snapchatting a few people tonight and yeah it's just making me really happy.

and tomorrow should be a gr8 day and then friday i get to relax and then saturday is halloween and i'm gonna "hand in" my two weeks notice except not really cuz i can't work next weekend so i'll be like "hey i'm gonna stop working here very shortly" and yeah i know quitting a job might not seem like a good thing but i honestly am so happy because that job stresses me out more than anything except i need to find a new job first because i need money like nobodies business but yeah i'll miss lil old barts except not really but i'll still come in for iced coffee and curly fries all the time because iced coffee is my love and curly fries are my bae

Much Ado is a week away from starting tech which means we open in like two weeks which means y'all will be able to come and see it and I'M SO EXCITED i'll give you more specific dates later...

but yeah um i'm not really sure what else to say, that's just a little update on my life. i hope y'all are doing good :) i kind of have to go now though cuz my time is almost up........

the man to which my heart belongs.... 







Rosie, I'll hear from you tomorrow??????? (probably not) 

xoxo,
Mercy

No comments:

Post a Comment