Friday, September 11, 2015

Just some tired thoughts from a tired week

Hello all you lovelies, 
It is currently nine-forty am and I am downstairs all by myself, drinking too strong coffee that my half asleep brain told me to make, and writing to you three. Its grey and rainy outside and I have now decided I'm excited for this fall. Jackets, boots, long sleeves and maybe the occasional scarf. Good vibes right there, people. I really honestly think I love each season differently, but equally. There's almost nothing better than chilly October mornings that warm up to afternoons and then drop to evenings perfect for a campfire. But December is a season all of it's own and February afternoons can be wasted on a perfect book and hot chocolate with no regrets. And of course days that are finally warm enough to step outside in short sleeves in April and May are quite possibly the most freeing days of all. After those times where you spend the whole day on the beach, getting roasted by the sun and touched by the salt water. Nature is a wonderful mystery to me and invoke almost too much feeling. God is good. 
Flash forward to nine-fifteen pm. I'm tired. But I'm happy and I guess that's what matters the most. 

Laura, you are an incredibly strong woman and I love you, most ardently. Your heart for Jesus inspires me and someday you're going to meet someone who's heart for Jesus inspires you and then... beautiful things will happen. 

Mercy, good music. Always.

Rose, you're brilliant. I wish I had put that much thought into biology when I did it. 

Guys, I don't really have thoughts that I can put into words right now. Except that I'm hungry and tired. And a certain boy is due to call me which makes me nervous, as always. Tomorrow is my first day off where I legit don't have anything to do in like 3 weeks. I might be going to NYC but probably not. I still have to ask the mother. But, I also have Sunday and Monday to do nothing but sleep and I can't even tell you how excited I am. Sleeping is a greatly underrated gift from The Lord that some people do not have the proper respect for. 
Anyway, I know this was short and didn't have a point, but this was a long day. I greatly apologize. I'll make it up to you girls next week. 
<3 Grace


Here are some pretty things off my Tumblr this week

********
  1. The only thing that could spoil a day was people and if you could keep from making engagements, each day had no limits. People were always the limiters of happiness except for the very few that were as good as spring itself.
    Ernest Hemingway, A Moveable Feast









No comments:

Post a Comment