Tuesday, September 15, 2015

This post was supposed to be about autumn...

'Sup, ladies.
LOOK AT THIS FRAKKING BEAR. LOOK HOW EAGER HE IS TO SAY HELLO. SEE HOW CHEERFUL AND BEAUTIFUL HE IS. I FRAKKING LOVE BEARS.
    I'm a little overtired right now.
    But not too tired to not reply to all of your posts from last week. Which I might have only just read ten minutes ago.
*cries silently*
    Mercy: I love you and your taste in music. That Ed Sheeran song was one I have previously never heard and am now officially addicted to.
    Also, best of luck with Much Ado auditions today!
(in which you are Benedick and Grace, Rose and I are Claudio, Don Pedro and Leonato
    Rose: please write a science textbook directed towards people who are not science-oriented. You would never have to leave the house again because you would make so much money.
I'M SCREAMING
Sorry, kids. This post just got very punny and borderline PG-13.
    Grace: I completely get your individual love for the four seasons, especially the cool brilliance of October. I was actually going to write this entire post about fall, but then I got distracted by Ed Sheeran...HAVE YOU SEEN THE MUSIC VIDEO FOR PHOTOGRAPH? BECAUSE IT MADE ME CRY.
   A lot of things have been making me cry lately, actually. Here's a list:
1. Every Ed Sheeran song ever.
2. Talking about sharing hope and empathy with our patients in my Foundations of Nursing lecture.
3. Shamefully realizing that I am Cady Heron and my life is exactly like the plot of Mean Girls.
4. Apologizing for my horrible misdeeds and hoping for forgiveness from the people that I hurt.
5. Anxiety which eats up my appetite when people are slow to forgive.
6. The love and open arms of my very best friends and the grace I have been shown when I least deserve it.
7. The sweet love of Christ Jesus, which still wraps me up like an accepting blanket even when I have done so much wrong and wandered so far off the narrow road. 
    Ugh. When did I turn into Mercy?
    Anyway, prayers and positive vibes would be appreciated. I'm a little lost at sea in this moment.
    Mercy, I'll hear from you tomorrow.
--Laura :)

No comments:

Post a Comment