Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Everything'll be alright :)

Good morning girls, it's Tuesday.
Me in regards to posting today.
I relate to John Green on a spiritual level. Props to him and Hank for inspiring us to create OTAS.
    I hope you all had a fun and relaxing weekend. It finally feels like fall, and I'm back to wearing long pants and sweaters and moccasins and enjoying the shivering chill at dawn when I go for a run. My mom bought pumpkin spice coffee creamer (dairy-free, so I can have it) and I put some in my late night cup yesterday and it was like I brought Starbucks home. My basic white girl thoroughly enjoyed the PSL-quality, as it kept me awake for my favorite, all-consuming hobby of studying.
What? Am I overwhelmed? Of COURSE not! *Dances to escape feelings*
    I've been having a better week than the last one. Music like this song has been keeping me going:
    I suppose I should reply to your posts now:
    Mercy: I am so proud of you for sticking to your guns (as a One Direction fan and as a talented thespian). Hope you are starting to recover from your PCD (Post-Concert Depression).
    Rose: I live with you. Do I even have to respond to your post?
I don't even know if this GIF is going to move, but you get the picture.
    Grace: I miss your squishy face and your text from yesterday made me all nostalgic. A Backus-Ege family escapade is necessary ASAP. I miss the melodious sound of your reasonable voice. I assume from your recent posts on the social medias that you are surviving and enjoying your much-needed gap year.
    I'm sorry that this post was so short. But I'm really short, so it works. Mercy, I'll hear from you tomorrow.
--Laura :)

No comments:

Post a Comment