Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Yet again

Good evening girls, it's Wednesday.

And here we are again, when it's 10:00 and I am just now starting a blog post. Love my life :) :)


I mean honestly, my life has been so unstable right now, cuz One Direction hates me, and I can't take it anymore. 

They um thought it would be funny to release a new song yesterday and put their album out for pre-order and everything and I'm so emotionally unstable and also broke.


I have a presentation due for my acting 3 class tomorrow and I'm a bundle of nerves but I'm praying all goes well. 


I dunno. I feel like I'm falling into a slump again.... It's not fun and I don't want to, but I don't know how to not??? But the Big E is on Friday and I'm excited about that and I pre-ordered my boys new album so when they sneakily drop all those new songs, I'll get them straight away :D 

I want to see you girls soon. We need to come to your house, ASAP. Please. I need some Backus coffee and some Backus food and some Rosie and Laura hugs. I miss y'all so much. Soon. Please? 



Here are my boys being perfect as usual. 

Go listen to Wet Dreamz by J.Cole (if you like explicit but meaningful rap music.) 

OKAY can we just talk about how great internet friends are? Almost 99.9% they're better than IRL friends, with the exception of you guys, duh. 

Anyway, I need to go to sleep, because I'm getting hungry now and sleep will distract me from this. Also it's 23:33.

Goodnight y'all. 

Rosie, I'll hear from you tomorrow? 

xoxo, 
Mercy 

No comments:

Post a Comment