Thursday, May 21, 2015

Someday when I write my autobiography it'll be called "I Have an Incredible Talent For Wasting Time on Buzzfeed"

Hey gurls its Thursday 




School in the Backus household has all but halted for the summer which is pretty frickin' exciting, but more on that later because I'm going to reply to your posts. 

Grace: I'm really happy and terrified that you're (almost) a grown up. I'm also really happy and terrified every time I see a picture of Beyonce because she's so perfect it's scary but that's a story for another time

Laura: STOP.YOU'RE TOO PERFECT AND I CAN'T.




Mercy: I'm glad to hear you've found love. I wish you and Cashew Almond every happiness.


I'M (almost) DONE WITH SCHOOL FOR THE SUMMER!

Holy crap they're doing the train conductor




I'm planning to do nothing but read and sleep, which is basically what I do in the school year, but whatever. There are many things happening this summer. I'm going on a missions trip to Philadelphia, my family's going to Cape Cod, Annie's supposed to be coming home, it looks like it's going to be a fairly average but fun summer. And hopefully, it'll be one where the Foursome is together a lot. 

I have nothing else to say really, but y'all wrote long thoughtful posts this week and God knows I have nothing else better to do...

Buzzfeed quiz? I think yes.


I GOT TEN? WHAT? Oh right because I am Donna Noble.




Dude, I got the Pegasus from Hercules? Buzzfeed, you have failed me.

"Pegasus should be your sidekick! Even if you go years without seeing each other, he won’t hesitate to jump right back into your life and help you out. Bonus points for Pegasus because he can also fly you around."

Oh I get it, Pegasus should be my sidekick because I'm lazy and he can fly me around. That's fair.

Oh my God, I just found this gem.  And this.

Holy crap I have wasted soooo much time.

Okay, Grace I anxiously await tomorrow!

Gurl Please, -Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment