Friday, May 22, 2015

I'm just sorta tired

I'm currently sat in the guest bedroom, under the covers of the very comfortable bed. Anatomy on my lap, ice cream on the end table, and George Ezra on pandora. This week has been busy and especially tiring. There were highlights and lowlights but I'm mostly just glad it's over. This weekend should be a good one. Tomorrow I get to see cool people, Sunday I'll get to see cool people, and Monday is Memorial Day, which although is wide open at the moment, has become such a staple summer holiday that even if we stayed home all day, I'd still have fun. And the fact that I don't have to work until Tuesday is beautiful. 

Laura- your summer sounds beautiful and I can't wait until mine joins it.

Mercy- Cashew and Clandestine forever. 

Rose- Buzzfeed will be the end of me. 

Can we just take a second to talk about the Dugger issue that has been the biggest gossip the last two days? One of the more awkward things that has happened lately. I'm not really sure about any of it but it does make me disgusted by the people and the issues populating the world. Like I realize that nobody's perfect (I GOTTA WORK IT. AGAIN AND AGAIN 'TILL I GET IT RIGHT.) and everyone makes mistakes and I'm no better than anyone else, but still. Some issues just makes me sad and more upset than other issues. Rape is something that we should have figured out by now. It's something that shouldn't even be considered. I mean, I guess it's the same with murder or stealing or anything else that's stupid and wrong. But I don't know. I don't understand people and sin. And it just makes me angry. But I'm too tired to have my thoughts function comprehensively. 


Do you ever find those people who you just mesh really well with? And you just instantly are like in best friend love with them? I like those people. They're fun to hangout with. And they're so much nicer than people you feel like you should be friends with but don't actually like. I have some of those. Which I guess isn't very nice, but oh well. 

Anyway. I gots to go. I hope you all have beautiful Memorial Day weekends. 
<3 Grace 

Still petitioning to take June, July, and August off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment