Thursday, May 14, 2015

This is short.

Okay. Hey. Hi. How are you? I'd just like to say that last week was my artistic statement that yes we should take the summer off of blogging (maybe ending at the end of May) and regroup in September. Because that's a fantastic idea that I sorta helped come up with and I agree with it wholeheartedly.

I also didn't post because I was busy and we went to go see The Avengers: Age of Ultron and crap. That movie has improved my life in drastic ways. I freaking love it. I basically haven't stopped thinking about it in a week. Almost a week. It's only Thursday. I started this early because I'm going to be at 30 Hour Famine tomorrow and I don't want to miss another week and throw everyone off. BUT CAN I JUST SAY HOW OFFENDED I AM THAT NO ONE NOTICED UNTIL MONDAY WHEN LAURA POSTED??? You guys are so rude. jkkjkjk I realize y'all are busy and I still love you gurls.

Okay it's not Friday and I don't have a lot of time to talk. I feel like my whole life is just getting to the next thing. Going to work, coming home to cram in some school work before I go to sleep just so I can wake up to go back to work. And then piano lessons and trying to organize a Senior Recital and a grad party and trying to finish all the stuff my church requires to get baptized. And trying to get all my siblings hired where I work and keeping everyone's schedules straight in my head. And answering a million questions about where I'm going to go next year and unfortunately not having any answers for anyone. And helping move my sister to Japan and then remembering to eat a healthy diet and keeping track of the last time I showered. It all piles up and it's busy. I would necessarily say it's bad but I wouldn't say it's good. It's just busy. And part of me wishes I had all the time in the world to scroll down tumblr or watch every BookTube video available but I'm also sort of glad I have responsibilities and I'm slowly figuring things out and going from one part of my life into another and it's all very exciting and new and busy. 
I'm not sure if this is exactly what I invisioned when I complained in my journal about my life going nowhere or when I sent anxious texts to my friends about my life being stuck in an endless spiral of chemistry and algebra 2. But I am now keeping busy and seeing my life shape itself as I sort out priorities and realize what's really important. And I'm kicking my Sophmore year self for having my head so full of boys and I'm cursing my Junior year self for not finding a job sooner and figuring out that community college and online classes are things that need some forthinking (and saved money). And I'm reprimanding my Freshman year self for not taking my school seriously. If I could do highschool again, I wouldn't because it really sucked. As much as I say I loved it, I'm glad it's over. I'm glad biology and vocab aren't sitting in forgotten piles on my bedroom floor anymore and I'm glad I have the opportunity to decide what this next year holds and I'm so so so glad you gurls stuck with me through highschool. I also hope you can come to my graduation party. It's June 13th. Please mark your calanders and tell your mother now. It's at my house. 

Anyway, I know this was short and doesn't anywhere make up for last weeks missed post but I really am busy and this was quite honest and I have to go now. 
Have a great weekend wherever you may be spending it 
<3 Grace 

No comments:

Post a Comment