Thursday, April 23, 2015

Lots of gifs, a cute dog, and a whole lot of nonsense.

Hey it's and Thursdays and






I write this to you while watching To Kill a Mockingbird, and I'm really distracted so I apologize for any mistakes -grammatical or otherwise- that I will inevitably make.

NOW I SHALL REPLY TO YOUR POSTS NOW.

Grace: THE FREAKING SOCIALLY AWKWARD PENGUIN IS MY SPIRIT ANIMAL!

So this has ever actually happened to me, as I'm sure you
guessed but it was hilarious so I had to post it.



Also, I anxiously await the day we become YouTube sensations. We can be the Vlogsisters. Well actually, no because that's called plagiarism


Laura: I'm sorry to hear about your misfortunes. I don't know if this will help but here's this gem I found on tumblr:


Mercy: YOUR FUTURE IS BRIGHTER THAN HARRY POTTER'S WAND AS HE CASTS LUMOS, OKAY? AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT.

Crap, we've come to the part of this post were I have to rant about something, haven't we? I don't have anything to rant about though...

You know, every once and a while I'm scrolling down my dash, I like gifs on tumblr in the hopes of working them in a future blog post, but I always forget about them when I actually write a post...so here they are. All the forgotten gifs from deep within the bowels of my likes.






My love life





The kid in the back though.
I really wish I had worked all of those into blog posts, because they would have been awesome.But alas, I did not.

Gosh, I really have nothing else to say...maybe ice cream will inspire me brb.

Oh my God, can I marry Ben and Jerry? Like really. I could eat nothing but ice cream all day and I would be so fat and I wouldn't care and oh my God.

I still don't really have anything to talk about....

I guess what y'all probably want to hear about is the puppy, right?

So, as you all know, but the people who aren't the Foursome don't is, my older sister recently got a puppy.


His name is Marsden, but we call him Mars, and Laura and I call him


He's an Australian Shepard and Rottweiler mix. He's a pain in the neck, but he's pretty frickin adorable, so we forgive him. Living in a house with 2 dogs and an old bratty cat, isn't a pinic, but let's be honest, what is a picnic, aside from well, an actual picnic? There has been an awful lot of yelling and barking in the Backus house lately, but whatever. This dog is pretty freaking cute.

Okay I should go now. Grace I'm looking forward to your post tomorrow!

Gurl please -Rose?

No comments:

Post a Comment