Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Anonymous

Good evening gurls, it's Wednesday. 

I'm sitting on the couch and watching Little Dorrit, and I'm super tired and in pain... 


The website Dottie mentions is the best thing I've ever seen, and I want to subscribe to it, so bad oh my goodness. I need that in my life. 


Okay, I'm going to reply to your posts now. 

Laura: I'm sorry to hear about your misfortunes!! I hope all is well with you soon. 

Rosie: your post was beautiful, just like your face. I am sorry to report that I am one of the many girls who suffers from a faltering level of confidence and it's something I've always struggled with and hate. But I've learned to deal with it/sort of gotten over it. 

Grace: SOCIALLY AWKWARD PEGUIN IS MY FAVORITE! 


       




I've done every single one of those. 

Oh Jesus Christ, it's 10:30 and I haven't even started talking about anything relevant yet. 

I worry too much. I worry about so much. I worry I won't have a good future, that I'll never be smart enough or good enough to make it into college. I worry constantly that I'm making the wrong life choices. I don't even know if I want to go back to the Academy next year and I haven't told anyone because I love it there and I love the people there and my friends but I know I want to work with animals when I grow up instead of being an actress and it just feels so weird when something I thought I've wanted to do for years turns out that it's not really what I want to do, I feel like I'm betraying a part of myself.. I worry that I'm not smart enough to accomplish what I want to in life. I worry so much that my emotional exhaustion has literally caused me to be physically exhausted and I just constantly feel like crying. 

I hate worrying. I worry about worrying and it's sucks. I honestly try to look on the bright side of life and be a positive person and try not to complain but it's so hard sometimes. I don't want to worry anymore. 


Sorry for whining, I just really needed to get that out.... 

It's now 11:30 so I should go...

Rosie, I'll talk to you tomorrow 

xoxo,
Mercy



      For our very own Asian Burrito 

No comments:

Post a Comment