Friday, April 24, 2015

I love you, Gilbert

And here we are at Friday once again. The day that requires a blogpost by me. Hmm. 
Actually today hasn't been happy. It's been too cold to be happy. I hate the cold with a passion. I was excited and happy and motivated again and then this week has been cold and awful. It makes everyone (especially Lydia) about a million times more annoying. It makes leaving the house the very last thing I want to do and it makes Grace a very grumpy bear. 

A very perfect picture of me. I couldn't asked for anything more accurate. Even ice cream doesn't sound perfect. 
Anyway Laura, I'm sorry for you loss unless it's what is making you happiest, than I guess I'm happy for you. 
Mercy, I hope you figure things out with The Academy. But if you were home next year, it would be way more fun and so much better for me personally. But don't make any hasty decisions of my account. 
Rose, I think I love your sisters puppy and I've never even met him. 

So we're watching Anne Of Green Gables

Oh I love them. Their friendship and then their romance is nearly perfect. That's what I want to happen to me. Oh well. None of the guys I know are quite as dashing as Gilbert which isn't surprising since he is one of the best characters I have ever read. Because although he has his flaws and he is such a boy, he truely cares about Anne. And he sticks by her through everything. He never gives up on her even though she disses him and runs away from him and finds other guys. Oh how I wish guys could be like that. But oh she doesn't even realize how perfect he is for her. 
So incredibly attractive. And of course we're watching this in his honor but we're not speaking it aloud. 

Anyway, I know this was short but I have other things to do. I'm leaving in the morning because dad and I are spending the weekend in RI and I haven't packed anything. Whatever. That's my life. 
<3 Grace 

No comments:

Post a Comment