Tuesday, April 28, 2015

PLOT TWIST!

Happy Tuesday.
    Spring has finally sprung here on campus. I wish I had pictures to show you how beautiful the cherry blossoms look against the clear sunset sky, or how green the grass on the quad is, or how many different shades of blue the sky is, but I can't. All I am capable of doing is appreciating the beauty of God's creation and living out these last two weeks of my freshman year with such natural appeal as my backdrop.
    I can't show you how cute MK's new puppy, Mars, is. Or how I look with the nose piercing I got on Saturday. Or how dressed up Joe will be (in a tuxedo) when he accompanies me (in a dress and heels) to the theater arts banquet tonight, because rumors of our breakup were highly exaggerated and everything is rosy in our garden now. I can't show you how elated I was when I earned a B+ in anatomy this semester. I can only tell you that all of these things have occurred by the grace of God and I feel joyful. These giant plot twists were enough to center and focus me once again in order that I might pass my finals and become an awesome nurse. That is all.
***
    I can also reply to your posts now.
    Mercy- honey dearest, I know you feel confused and depressed and exhausted at the moment, but I'm so unbelievably excited that you are figuring out what you want to do in life and seriously thinking about how to get there. This is a really intense time for you, and even though things are tough, just remember that God has an amazing plan for your life, and He only challenges the children who He thinks can handle the struggle and emerge stronger. I love you, Shirley, and I know you've got this in the bag. And if you ever need to vent to someone, I promise I am here for you, only a phonecall or a FaceTime away. :)
    Rose- your post was extraordinarily long and full of so many GIFs that I almost fell asleep scrolling through it. No joke. Jupiter was the best part, aside from that it was a whole lot of nonsense, much like 79% of what you say.
    Also, what in the Sam Heck is this shower curtain and how did it end up in our only bathroom? I leave for two semesters of college and my family starts tripping on acid, apparently. 
    Grace- GILBERT. NO. JUST--NO. I LITERALLY CANNOT EVEN. HALF OF MY OTP IS DEAD AND I WANT TO LIVE VICARIOUSLY THROUGH THE ANNE OF GREEN GABLES BOOKS AND MOVIES BECAUSE I HAVE SO MANY FEELINGS.
    Agh.
    I need to drink less coffee.
***
    I have a metric crap-ton of work to do before finals week, so this is where I peace out.
    Mercy, I shall anticipate hearing from you on the Hump Day which is tomorrow.
--Laura :)

No comments:

Post a Comment