Thursday, March 12, 2015

Spring??

I've been waiting for winter to be over for all the months that it's been here. Much like a dementor, it sucks my soul and almost kills me but somehow I manage to get through, usually with more chocolate than necessary. I spend all winter whining and moaning about life and contemplating my sad and poor existence until the sun decides to peak her face out. And then when she does it's... purely amazing. I've spent all week at work, but I've been watching the sunshine through our windows and wondering in awe how it can make the dining room seem so much larger just by putting some light on our dusty little booths and tables. On Wednesday it was actually warm enough to open the garage doors over at Bart's and I spent as much time at the grille as I could just to feel the breeze come through that space and look out into the parking lot and Palisado Ave (though I'd never admit to my boss that he was right about it). When I'm home, I'm itching to write, or read, draw, sing, play piano, walk the dog, anything but school. But I've been pushing through and actually finishing my anatomy module. Basically, I've been happier this week than I have been since December. And it all has to do with the weather. Driving home from work is way more fun when you can have the windows open and Got7 loud enough for anyone passing by to hear. 

But anyway. I sincerely loved all your posts. I can never get over how different all of your writing styles are and yet how we'll try go together. It's just magical. Something else that's magical is that the Paper Towns trailer is being released soon and I might be a little bit excited because John Green is so excited and I love him a lot. I also love Hank but this is a different blog post for a different time.

<3 G 

Here are some nice tumble pictures to look at. 











No comments:

Post a Comment