Wednesday, March 11, 2015

"Weird loves better than no love at all." This quote made me think of you gurls so now it's the title of this post.

It's hump day!

As much as I hate talking about the weather (because it's everyone's fail save conversational topic), I'm going to start this post talking about the weather. IT SO FRICKIN NICE OUT TODAY! THE SUN IS SHINING! THE SNOW IS MELTING! PEOPLE ARE WALKING UP AND DOWN MY STREET WHICH MAKES FOR GREAT PEOPLE WATCHING! (Please tell me I'm not the only person who creates back stories for every person that walks down my street? I am, aren't I? *Sigh* I should have known). ALL IN ALL TODAY IS A FANTASTIC DAY TO BE ALIVE! I'm going to talk more about the glorious weather, but first, I'm going to reply to your posts.

Grace: I, unlike Mercy or Laura apparently, really liked your post. Even though it was super short I mean, at least you tried. I bequeath you with a gold star for effort.


Laura: *Goes to blogger* *Looks at your post because I entirely forgot what it was about*  *Glances at post* *Remembers* I liked your post an awful lot. It was Alaurable, if you will. Oh, you won't? Okay then....it was good. It made me miss your stupid face. As much as I want my own room (and believe me, I really, really want my own room) I'm grudgingly excited for when we're roommates again next fall. Well, that's kind of an overstatement actually. I won't entirely loath being your roommate in the fall. I just really, really, really want my own room, okay?

Mercy: Your post was literal perfection. First of all, screen tests are the best thing in the entire world. Second of all, the way you fangirled about Willy Shakes brought tears to my eyes. IT WAS JUST ALL IN ALL A BEAUTIFUL WONDERFUL PERFECT POST! YOU GET THE GOLD STAR OF EXCELLENCE!


Anyway, LOOK AT THIS SUPER COOL PICTURE I JUST FOUND ON TUMBLR!

"There’s a swing on the edge of a cliff in Ecuador. It has no safety
measures and is called the ‘Swing at the End of the World’."
On to what I intended to post about.

Spring is (hopefully) just around the corner. The world around us is changing. Soon we will shed the blanket of snow that has covered us for these last few months, and replace it with glorious green grass. Well, because it was such a snowy winter, we'll replace the snow with mud, but whatever. Anything is better than snow. I've noticed in this last week that as the season begins to change, so have I. I turned 16 on Friday. I'm growing up. Well, I'm getting older at least. The fact of the matter is that I will never grow up and no one can  make me. I seem to be exchanging this season of life for another. I don't want this season to end. I wish that I could live in this little infinity of happiness forever, but I don't believe that is possible. And that's both terrifying and exciting. As much as I hate change, there's no denying it's exciting.

Anyway, I have stuff to do.

Grace, I look forward to your post tomorrow.

I bid thee ado.

Gurl please. -Rose?

No comments:

Post a Comment