Monday, March 16, 2015

It's time to try defying gravity (this song has been stuck in my head all day)

Greetings friends.
    I'm studying for a very important test at the moment and I can't guarantee that this post will be any good. I can't even guarantee that it will get published before midnight. But I promise I'll try, and I apologize in advance.
    Grace, your post on Thursday made me really happy and anticipatory towards the season known as spring. I love transitional seasons- not the stoic cold of winter, nor the endless heat of New England in August, but the rusting of the foliage in autumn and the grass turning vibrant green again come April. Give me unpredictable thunderstorms in October and windy spring afternoons, anything is better than heat waves and blizzards.
I miss this.
    Have y'all ever seen a picture of a cat with its tongue out? It's quite adorable and makes me squeal like a little girl. I just followed this cat on Instagram named Walter and LET ME SHOW YOU HOW CUTE HE IS:
    I just love ugly things.
    Speaking of ugly things, the three people I'm about to talk about are not ugly.
    I am so excited to see you gurls this weekend. You get to see the Sacred Heart campus and meet a few of my friends and see me sing, and I get to laugh with you about all of our private jokes.
    WHICH REMINDS ME. Rose, I found the DiCaprio face in my Nikes. After I went for a run. It was a gross yet hilarious experience.
     Speaking of gross experiences, I have to go now.
     Yes, I know that isn't a gross experience, I'm just bad at segues.
     Mercy, I'll hear from you tomorrow!
  --Laura :)

No comments:

Post a Comment