Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Blogging Awards

My My Good evening gurls, it's Tuesday! 

Aye it's also Saint Patrick's Day, so happy SPD! 


I loved all your posts from last week- they were all so happy and about spring and I too am very excited for the season that's waiting just around the corner. 

ALSO, I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE Y'ALL THIS WEEKEND OMG 






Yeah I'm kind of excited. 


SO for today's post I'd thought it'd be cool to like award type things and I award y'all on what I think you do BEST in your posts. 


So here we go. 

To Laura, the sunshine to my rain- you get the award for *drumrooooooolllllll* 
Continually Inspitational Posts! 

All your posts make me smile, or rethink my life, but either way they inspire me and make me want to better myself as person, so thank you. Without you, I'd probably have shriveled up and died from not enough motivation. 

To Rosie, the tiramisu of my life, you get the award for *DRUMMMMROOOooOooLLL* 
Being the Best Friend!
And by that I mean- you consistently reply to all our posts and not just like "oh I liked it" nO 
You put in EFFORT and make us (me) feel special. Which is a beautiful thing. You could probably be a profession post-replyer-to. 

Finally, to Grace, the egg to my frying pan, you get the award for *DRA-RUMMMM-ROOOOOLLL* 
Keeping Us All Together!
You have a great way of ending the week of blogging and just being so calm and writing so nicely and hippie-side-of-tumblrsque-ish, it just is such a nice way of closing and your posts are always so beautifully mellow just like you. 

So CONGRATS GIRLS!! You may all give thank you speeches now. 


Anyway, these were weird and lame (just like me) and I need to post this or else, so Rosie I'll hear from you tomorrow! 

xoxo, 
Mercy 

No comments:

Post a Comment