Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Crapsicles, I have to title this thing, don't I?

It's hump day!
*High fives self for scary the crap out of all of you*

Well gurls, I have nothing to write about today...BUT! AFTER AN HOUR OF PROCRASTINATING ON YOUTUBE I FOUND SOMETHING TO POST ABOUT! MY PROCRASTINATION ACTUALLY LED TO PRODUCTIVITY! TODAY IS A MAGICAL DAY! OH MY GOD! I'M SO FREAKING HAPPY!

On that note, I'm gonna reply to your posts.

Grace: Your post was lovely. Spring is coming and Rose is much excite. I'm so sick of Winter. The pictures in your post were beautiful. (Like your face ;)




Laura: The frickin' cat pictures in your post made my life. ALSO! HAVE YOU SEEN THE VIDEO FOR DEAR FUTURE HUSBAND?


OH MY GOD IT'S PERFECT! I FREAKING LOVE HER!

Mercy: Your post was absolutely wonderful! I bequeath you with infinite gold stars!


So I'm going to rant about being an introvert today. (Because of this youtube video I watched:


It's no secret that I hate leaving the house. I mean, not only do I hate putting on jeans, but the social aspect of leaving the house frankly just offends me. I don't hate people...well actually that's not true, there are definitely some people I hate. But I don't entirely loath all strangers that pass me on the street...usually. My point is I like sitting at home and reading books, and that's just me so whatever.
But I'm friends with a bunch of extroverts who have spent to last 6 months slowly eating away my weekends, and now have the audacity to demand to spend time with me on weeknights. Like, I don't hate my friends or anything, but socializing makes me feel awkward. And I have so many books that I want to read. So I just want to stay at home in my pajama's and celebrate all the presidents birthdays and not have to spend time with people that make me uncomfortable AND I DON'T THINK THAT'S TOO MUCH TO ASK OKAY?
I JUST HATE PEOPLE SOMETIMES AND I JUST WANT TO BE ALONE AND JUST I KNOW I'M COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SILLIEST THING IN THE WORLD BUT IT REALLY BOTHERS ME AND I JUST HATE EVERYTHING SOMETIMES AND I DON'T THINK THAT'S A PROBLEM AND I DON'T KNOW I JUST REALLY HATE PEOPLE SOMETIMES OKAY?

*Changes subject entirely*

Oh my God, the freaking Paper Towns poster made my week. Not because I thought it was particularly interesting or anything, it was kinda boring, but it made me think about how soon it's coming out AND I'M JUST REALLY FREAKING EXCITED FOR IT AND OH MY GOSH! That it all.

I have to go. Grace, I'm sure your post tomorrow will be lovely.

Gurl please. -Rose?

No comments:

Post a Comment