Thursday, February 12, 2015

Valentines day and birthdays

Hello! It seems like a really long time ago that I posted on here but it was only a week which is weird. This week has just just been a lil bit different so everything has been thrown off.
Anyway. So this weekend is valentines day... again. And as much as "single people" are supposed to hate valentines day, and I totally understand why, I don't and I think that's because it's Lydia's birthday and so it's always been a day to celebrate her and to celebrate family and sibling love. And I'm sure when I leave the house and won't be with Lydia on her birthday and all my friends are hanging out with significant others (because I will undoubtedly be single longer than any of my friends), then I'll understand the hatred towards that day.
But anyway. Let's just pretend that I have a list of things that I want for valentines day. Here it is.

Another puppy. 
obviously who wouldn't want that? I NEED MORE OF THESE IN MY LIFE. Who needs a boyfriend? I need that puppy. Please. just gimme. 

an ice cream mountain. 
that would be fun to ski. and eat. 

a tree house 
because.... who wouldn't want that? only a stupid person. 

and I want this guy to come with all of the aforementioned things.

And yep. That's basically it. I would be happy. 
Oh guess what! Laura gets to celebrate valentines day with someone special *wiggles eyebrows* won't that be fun?! Nah but seriously. You kids have fun and then let us know what valentines day is like with a boyfriend. 
Also, Mercy is almost freaking 16. And I don't know what to do about it. How am I supposed to keep my baby from growing up?? This is just too weird. Remember last year when we were all at L&R's house and we listened to Taylor Swift at midnight and then we made a freaking awesome lunch? And Cheryl won gold. And everything was wonderful. And we went sledding on the HO sleds and "Watch out for the snow snakes!!!" 



And Shanko. That also unfortunately happened. As did the aisle runner which was perfectly perfect. Why can't we have a repeat of last year? Because we're stupid people. 

Miss you gurls more than I can say
<3 G


ps- uhm about the posting-next-week-thing. I think maybe we should post except Mercy can have her birthday off. But it doesn't really make a difference to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment