Monday, February 23, 2015

Sometimes people look like squirrels.

Evening ladies.
    The sun has been going down later and later everyday and it makes me happy. I'm getting a little tired of the cold walks to my 8AM classes along the icy paths on campus, dodging slushy snow falling from the trees overhead and drifts taller than me. It's time for spring.
    Anywhoozles, I greatly enjoyed all of your posts from two weeks ago. I also greatly enjoyed not posting last week, mostly because I got to see all of your lovely faces on Tuesday, but also because I had to study and be an overachiever, leaving me no time to read or write anything pertaining to OTAS.
    But here I am now.
    I'm really glad we all got to see each other last week. It made it really hard to return to school and not have you three laughing at every ridiculous thing I say or commenting when our endless private jokes come up in everyday conversation.
    WHICH REMINDS ME. THERE'S A GIRL IN MY ANATOMY LECTURE WHOSE LAST NAME IS SHANK. DID I TELL YOU THAT?
    He is everywhere.
    I've been noticing that a lot of people look like squirrels. And dogs. Squirrel people are the best though, in my humble opinion.
    Today I ate granola with milk out of a bag. I didn't have time to sit down and have breakfast, so I poured the milk for the coffee at Starbucks in my bag with cereal and ate it with a plastic spoon. It was very ghetto. I finally lived up to my Bridgeport reputation.
    Which reminds me. The other day, one of Joe's friends asked me how I was white if I was from Bridgeport. Which was a total rip-off of everyone's favorite movie:
People these days are so unoriginal.
    I've been in the cafeteria for three hours. I kept on seeing people I'm friends with, and after three hours of almost constant eating and very sporadic homework-doing, I am finally alone. So I can actually write this post. Which is kind of rambly. But rambly is all I have time for during midterms.
    I'm wearing a sweater over a flannel today and I have received many compliments. I should do this more often.
    Should I grow my hair long again? I miss sassy buns and tumbled curls and feeling like a Disney Princess.
    Did I tell you I joined the praise and worship band with Campus Ministry here? We performed for the first time in Mass yesterday, and we have an official performance in the chapel Narthex on Wednesday. Much excitement.
    I haven't run since Thursday. I should go do that now before my theater meeting.
    Mercy, I'll hear from you tomorrow.
    My apologies once again for the randomness of this post.
xoxo
--Laura :)

No comments:

Post a Comment