Tuesday, February 24, 2015

School and snow and sisters and my boyfriends


Good evening gurls, it's Tuesday! 

So I'm currently writing this off my new iPhone, and it's really weird cuz I'm totally not used to it or anything and they'll probably be like a million typos but oh well.  Also, I have no idea how to upload gifs that actually work... Augh what has my life come to?? 


Anyway, I just wanna recap on stuff and like life and all that fun stuff... 

So, to start off- over the past week or so, I've fallen deeply in love (well something like that) with this man 

Yugyeom from GOT7. He's the youngest member, and he's 17 and he just turned 17 in November which mean he's not that much older than me and he's beautiful and I love him.  I apologize in advance (even tho I'm not that sorry..)


This is him with BamBam, who is frickin  adorable and has the cutest voice in the world, and then JB photobombing the background because he's JB and that's his job. 

Okay moving right along... 
So it's been snowing an excessive amount down here and y'all know I'm so done with it all, but like IT REALLY DOES NEED TO STOP OKAY I AM SO SO DONE 
Augh 

I am literally so upset that I can't figure out how to post gifs this is ruining my life. 

Here look at this VERY HOT ASIAN MAN NAMED CAP AND I LOVE HIM SO MUCH AND HE IS MY ULTIMATE KPOP BIAS I LITERALLY CANT 


AND DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE L.JOE/CAP BROMANCE, ITS MY FAVE EVER AFTER THE YUGYEOM/MARK BROMANCE O M G. 
Ugh what is wrong with me. 
So I have to go to school tomorrow and I want to murder myself because Suzuki sucks and I hate the world on Mondays and Wednesdays. 
and I like I have to sing for my singing class tomorrow and I would honestly rather lay in a snow bank for the whole afternoon then do that... 

And the fact that there's still birthdays in this month to happen (just Hannah actually.) but like dude it's so weird we're all getting so old. I'm 16 (I had the best birthday ever, thanks gurls.) 
Judah is 19. Lyds is 11. Angel is 28!!! And Hannah is gonna be 21!! That's crazy. 

I can't get over all this okay. I refuse to except that one day we'll all be dead and wont be together. Well actually we will. In heaven. But still, idk it makes me sad that we're all gonna go our separate ways and live different lives and not text each other every time we have a food product with a funny name. 
I mean, yeah we'll probably still keep in touch but I just don't know it still makes me sad. 


Ugh please marry me. 

Ughgnzjs I love Ricky with his blue hair. He looks so freaking cute. (He's from the same band as Cap- Teen Top.) 

Anyway, my thumbs are hurting so I gotta go. Rosie, I'll hear from you tomorrow except I know you already started your post cuz I saw the draft.. >:(


xoxo,
Mercy

No comments:

Post a Comment