Wednesday, February 25, 2015

So I started this post before Mercy started hers for good reason.

It's hump day!

Well actually it's Tuesday.

My mother has announced that tomorrow is a day wherein we will do nothing but read. I could have written this tomorrow because there is a certain amount of reading involved in writing, but I'm not going to. I love you gurls and all, but I want to do nothing but read tomorrow. Okay now that we've got that cleared up, I'm going to reply to your posts.

Grace: Your post from 2 weeks ago had the best pictures in the entire world.

Laura: I read your post I did...it was about...wait for it...oh I remember. It was kind of a lot weird, but I loved it. It made me really happy to read one of your posts and not like rethink my entire life, or like want to pray for you or anything, so that's kinda cool I guess.

Mercy: So I know how there are unwritten rules of this blog wherein you don't start a post until the person who posts before you posts, but I had to okay. Also, I just read your post, it was lovely. I especially like the part where you talked about dying, that was pretty cool.

I just got home from the library. Because Bridgeport is huge, it has 4 libraries. I had only been to 2 of them before, so mom and I decided to go to one of the ones we'd never been to. It actually had a really great selection, but that's irrelevant. What is relevant is there was this librarian there that I met like 6 months ago, and fangilred about Doctor Who and Agatha Christie with. AND FIRSTLY SHE HATES CLARA SHE TOLD ME TODAY OH MY GOD I WAS SO HAPPY BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE EVERYONE LOVES HER EVEN THOUGH SHE'S JUST AWFUL.  Secondly,  SHE IS ME. OR AT LEAST ME IN THE FUTURE. That is all.

So early this week I had this though: Everything I do, I do because my parents make me...I mean, I'm only alive because my parents made me. I don't know I thought I was clever. Does that ever happen to you? Like you think something or write something and you're like "Whoa self, I am impressed by your ability to have thoughts like that." That happens to me sometimes. I don't know.

*Changes subject completely*

So I recently realized that all of the important things I've learned come from books. So why must I learn algebra? Well, actually algebra isn't so bad once you learn it. It's actually a really satisfactory feeling when you- oh excuse me I feel Mercy's angry lazer gaze trying to kill me, so I'm done.

*Counts paragraphs* yeah I'm good.

Alright ladies, I hope that once you get over the hump that it this day your week ends in glorious fashion.

My darling dearest Ricegraceasianburritorice, I'm looking forward to your Thorsday post.

Farewell. -Rose?

No comments:

Post a Comment