Thursday, February 26, 2015

"The 7 wonders of the world are the Got7 members." -Ethan

I don't want to do this. I really don't want to do this. 

Basically the anthem of my life. I'm such a bum and never want to do anything. Either I'm tired, anxious, lazy, or busy with something else. And a lot of time I feel worse when I don't do something, than when I do it even if I don't want to. Basically my brain is a stupid place. 

Also I think I loved your posts this week more than I've ever loved a week of posts. And I think that celebrating Mercy's birthday last week was way more fun than posting. Sorry, blog. But it's true. You're not fun when you're forced.


Whoa. Look at that picture I just took. Her eyes look like the moon. I'm amazed with myself. 

I'm so hungry. And tired. 

Okay so lately when I start feeling anxious or bad about myself, I've been using YOLO as my "motivational quote". Now, hold on. Just bear with me or a second. People use YOLO as a stupid risk taking excuse but I'm like: "hey it's true. We only live in this life once so why spend time worrying over what I said or did." And it actually has helped me not stay so stuck on what others think about me and what I think of myself. But yeah. Just know that about 50% of the time
I say YOLO, it's ironically but the other 50% percent is literally. 

But I'm gonna go now. 
Sorry this is short and doesn't make sense. 
<3 G

No comments:

Post a Comment