Wednesday, February 11, 2015

I'm going to start signing my name with a question mark to add a note of mystery to everyday life.

It's hump day!


Well gurls, I finished school early, and now I have an hour to write this post before I go to Sonic with Mary-Kate. Do you think I can do it? No, neither do I.

Grace: Your post was fascinating. It was like, that line from I Am the Walrus, "I am he as he is me and we are altogether." Which actually makes sense if you think about it. Or if your on LSD...okay so maybe that's a bad example.

Laura:  Your post was great. To quote Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, "The little things are infinitely the most important."  Of course, Mr. Doyle was referring to the little clues, in the case of a criminal investigation, but my little white girl heart interprets this quote differently.

Mercy: Your post was actually somewhat similar to what I'm going to talk about today #samebrain.

These last two weeks have been quite exciting in the Backus household. Ben got his license. John got into the Americore program he wanted to get into. Laura has a male suitor. Point being, all of my siblings are adults. Or almost adults anyway. Do you know what that means?

I'm next.


I'm freaking out.

Holy snot, I don't want to grow up.

I'm not going to.

I really want to know the context of the gif.



But it's inevitable.

Holy crap.

I just finished reading Peter Pan. Like the actual book, which I haven't ever done before, which is weird because Peter Pan was my first fangirl obsession. I've been waiting for Peter for years. He's not coming is he? Fath. Fathafathingfathfathfath. I have to be grown up soon, right? Crap. Not cool Robert Frost! Fath.

On the other hand, I've been listening to Bowling For Soup a lot lately. They're really catchy and like only kind of musically talented, but whatever they have clever lyrics. (Actually, now that I think about it, that's a perfect description of virtually every band I listen to). So Bowling For Soup have this song called High School Never Ends. And the moral of this song, in case you haven't guessed, is that high school never ends. The wide world is just as obsessed with stupid drama, and you still don't have the right look and you still have the same friends, nothing ever changes but the names the faces and the trends.

I'm having this weird dilemma where I don't want to grow up, but I want to get the heck out of high school.

Is that weird?

It never ends, does it?

The silliness.

Fath.

Am I making any sense?

Alright Rose is done ranting for today. Hey! I wrote this in like a half an hour!

"Good job Rose."

"Thanks Rose!"

*High fives self multiple times* What do mean that's called clapping? Gurl please.

Grace, I'm sure your post tomorrow will be absolutely fantastic. Also, are we posting next week? Hmm...food for thought.

Gurl please. -Rose?

No comments:

Post a Comment