Tuesday, February 10, 2015

slightly obsessed......

good evening gurls its Tuesday

i may or may not only use full house gifs in this post... #sorrynotsorry

so currently I'm wearing my onesie and listening to the bae and I'm super tired and i feel fat from all the mini cupcakes I ate, but oh well.

watch this vine I'm obsessed with and explains me in 7 seconds





so gurls, in exactly ONE WEEK i'm gonna be 16
i am in love with this man

and also, in one week, when I'll officially be 16, I'll be at THE LOVELY BACKUS' BEAUTIFUL HOUSE and it will be 17 days till Rosie is 16!!!!!! WOW. thats crazy.

I'm excited.




I honestly can't believe how fast life goes- I mean I feel like it wasn't really that long ago that we played fairies on the Backus' trampoline and Grace (or was it Laura??) was always Terence and I was always Tink.

And when Laura thought that Caleb Lagan looked like Legolas.

Or when we'd have polly pocket pool parties. those were always an adventure. But not as much of an adventure as WEEK 3. we won't go into that though....

or even our two first Foursome weeks together. when Charlie was born. that was 2 years ago!! doesn't feel like it...

wow time does go fast.... like really I'm almost out of computer time.


so i have to go.

Rosie, I'll hear from you tomorrow.

xoxo,
Mercy


No comments:

Post a Comment