Tuesday, February 3, 2015

i HATE THIS TRIP

Good evening, gurls, it's Tuesday!


First, watch the most relatable buzzfeed video ever. 



anyway, HOW ARE YOU ALL?? wait, you can't really answer that... oh well.

Well, I'm freezing. cuz our house is still freezing. cuz it keeps snowing! so much freaking snow. mother father.

me with all the snow right now

also, i have to go to school tomorrow which sucks because I have to do Suzuki which is the worst thing in the whole world.




I am going to die..


anyway, I'm pretty much done with school and I just want it to be summer and I never want to have to wear two pairs of socks again and I want to be able to wear my hair up without the back of my neck freezing and I want to be able to take Millie out without having to put on six extra layers and I want to be able to eat ice cream with getting hypothermia and i want to be able to wear cute summer clothes and i want to be able to take Millie on walks so she can stop being so FREAKING FAT and i want to be able to just be warm and not thinking about trying to stay warm all the freaking time


i'm so done. bye

Rosie, I'll see you tomorrow. ssssssssssssssssssssjgkasdf7i asdhwkhafrjzal;fdraskfafdsadfkjasfkjdgsa

xoxo,
mercy

No comments:

Post a Comment